Tollynews

Thursday 8 October 2015

Allu Arjun’s Reply To Mahesh Babu’s Statement

Allu Arjun’s Reply To Mahesh Babu’s Statement

Prabhas and Rana are very good friends of mine in the industry. I don't know Mahesh much. I spoke few good things about Srimanthudu at my friends and told them to convey my wishes to Mahesh Babu. When I heard Mahesh's statement, I immediately made a call to him and apologized for the belated wishes. I said I liked the film and lauded him for his performance. He said 'it's ok and spoke authentically.


These words were spoken by Stylish star allu Arjun in the replay of Mahesh Babu’s words. Actually the back story is Mahesh Babu when asked that did anybody congratulated him on the success of Srimanthudu success, then he replied that Only Ram Charan who congratulated him.

This was indirectly a message that Allu Arjun forgot to wish him. So Bunny replied as above. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2014 Tollynews, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena