Tollynews

Saturday 23 July 2016

Nagarjuna Sung A Song In Nirmala Convent


We all know that Nagarjuna is a versatile actor in Tollywood and he is also godfather of many directors in the industry. Now he is backing a small budget movie named “Nirmala Convent”. He is playing a guest role in the flick. Now as per the recent news, he has sung a song in the flick.


In Nagarjuan’s word “I just got hooked to this beautiful love song sung by Master A R Ameen, s/o A R Rahman, and I decided that this is the song I should croon in my own voice. I loved the way it shaped out. I hope my fans and music enthusiasts will love this beautiful heartwarming New Age Love song”.


 This song will be released on July 22nd and video of this song will be out by 24th July. Roshan Salur has composed tunes for this song. Nirmal Convent is directed by G.Naga Koteshwara Rao produced by Akkineni Nagarjuna under Annapurna Studios along with his friend Nimmagada Prasad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2014 Tollynews, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena