Tollynews

Monday 1 February 2016

Tabu Is Not Happy With Todays Directors


Talented actress Tabu is now 44 and she is going fine with her career. She is fetching many crucial roles in the movie now. However this national award winning actress is not satisfied with her career. According to her , directors have not used her full potential yet.

Recently while addressing the media she said that “I don’t think I’ve tapped my full potential, forget the film makers. I think a very minuscule part of my potential has been utilized”. “I feel I could’ve done things in so many different ways. I’ve got to do a lot but I feel there is a lot which can be done also”.


This shows that how much hunger she have for acting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2014 Tollynews, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena