Tollynews

Friday 5 February 2016

Rajamouli Is Going To Bollywood Soon


Tollywoods most successful director S S Rajamouli is going to became busy after Bahubali-The Conclusion. Bahubali- The beginning made him a national icon and now everyone is wishing to work with him. He is getting bundles of opportunities from Bollywood.


In a recent talk with Rajamouli, he said that he is getting many offers from Bollywood & among them one he cannot refuse and that is Karan Johars offer.

When he was asked about the pressure he is facing in making Bahubali-The conclusion, he replied in his style like this “No there is no pressure. I don’t take the appreciation of my past work too much in my heart. But I know there is a lot of expectation. I keep that in the back of my mind. But I’ll not let it affect my work”.


Now that Rajamouli for you. Stay tuned for more updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2014 Tollynews, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena