Tollynews

Saturday 19 December 2015

Regina’s Says She Is Happy About The Affair News


Regina Cassandra is now an upcoming actress, she is grabbing all the small budget movies and also with the young heroes. She has a good talent in acting as well as dancing. But she never got a chance to be a part of controversy. But that dream of her became true.

In her words “My friends often joke about how I’ve worked for six years here without ever getting linked to a co-star. So I felt happy when I heard the speculation about my relationship with Sai Dharam Tej. I finally feel like a celeb now”.


All the above discusiion is about Regina’s link up rumor with her co star Sai Dharam Tej. But she refused that news to be true. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2014 Tollynews, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena