Tollynews

Sunday 27 December 2015

Rashi Khanna Is Getting Hotter In Upcoming Movies


Bubbly and bold actress Rashi Khanna is slowly but steadily moving ahead in tollywood. Her recent appearance in Ravi Teja’s “Bengal Tiger” showed everyone that she is not left behind in skin show. She also seems to be little decreased in weight.

In a recent talk she said that “'I gained weight after 'Oohalu Gusagusalaade'. Earlier, I used to follow strict diet and do workouts for hours but there is no result. So, I hired a dietician and it paid off well. Stopped eating junk food & processed items. Even bread, cakes and biscuits weren't eaten. I'm preferring home cooked food and hitting the gym daily for two hours. I lost weight for 'Bengal Tiger' and will look even better in my next as I did shed 6 kgs”.


Ok then we can get ready to see a hotter Rashi in upcoming movies. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2014 Tollynews, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena