Tollynews

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Allu Arjun’s Smooth Side Revealed


Stylish Star Allu Arjun proved that he is also person with a kind heart and he will come forward for his fans, whenever they need.

We are talking about a 65 years old women, who is suffering from cancer and in her last stage. Her last wish is to meet stylish star Allu Arjun. When Allu Arjun came to know about this by popular TV channel TV9, he immediately took break from his “Sarainodu” shooting and he visited the old lady in Vijayawada.


Bunny shared that “I took small break from my film's shooting and requested my director (Boyapati Sreenu) to go Vijayawada to meet my fan. I came here only to fulfill her last desire,”. God work bunny, this will a lot of moral support to her. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2014 Tollynews, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena