Tollynews

Monday 7 March 2016

Power Star’s Interview With Anupama Chopra


Power Star Pawan Kalyan may be a star and a youth icon, but he is very reserved type. Except in his party meeting speeches, we have never seen him answering to media nor in any functions or events.

He is also rarely seen in his movies promotional interviews. But now he is going to open up in media, & we can know more about his personal character, thanks to Bollywood’s critic writer Anupama Chopra.

Anupama is a famous author, journalist and a critic, & she is now encountering with the power star today. In the interview power star discussed on his political matters and his acting career.


In his words “In real life we all have shades of grey but I cannot play a bad guy. I don't think I am such a good actor” . “My entering politics was because I wanted to find my voice in real life as well”. He also said that he will quit movies and will settle as a script writer as he likes writing. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2014 Tollynews, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena