Tollynews

Friday 9 October 2015

Rakul Preet Singh On Her Remuneration Hike


Rakul preet singh is now in peak position of her career. She has in her kitty three big movies with Ram Charan, Allu Arjun & NTR. Recently a news was out that she hiked her remuneration to 1.5cr which is very high in Tollywood.


When she was asked about this she replied something like this “If an actor is in demand, then I don't see the problem in paying him or her more. Everybody deserves a pay hike in their respective jobs and since I'm doing well in my profession, I deserve what I take as remuneration now”.


Well what she is saying is right, but she also have to remember that, if that that demand she is talking about comes down, then she have to face many problems here. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2014 Tollynews, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena