Tollynews

Wednesday 28 October 2015

M S Raju And Mahesh Babu Back In Action

M S Raju And Mahesh Babu Back In Action

Once he was a big producer and he made dare to make big budget movies. It was because of his daring heroes like Mahesh Babu and Prabhas got perfect breakthroughs. He was one other than M S Raju. His movies like Varsham and Okkadu will be remembered forever.  But for a long time he was out of producing business.


Well he is now willing to come back and guess who is going to star in his production; it is one other than Super star Mahesh babu. Yes M S  Raju himself revealed this he said something like this “Even now when I recently met Mahesh Babu, I felt very happy because he promised me to prepare a script so that we can work together on one more film. I cannot speak anything as of now but I have plans to produce two movies on Sumanth Arts banner in next year. One is with my son Sumanth Ashwin as hero and second is with a star hero who has earlier done a film with me. This just a clue and you anticipate the best”.


Well can hope for another blockbuster like Okkadu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2014 Tollynews, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena